Australian Ceramics Open Studios (ACOS) is an annual, nationwide, weekend event that celebrates clay, community and creativity. Hosted by The Australian Ceramics Association, ceramics studios around Australia open their doors to offer a peek into their making, practical demonstrations and the chance to take home a handmade piece. In 2021, ACOS will be held on 13 & 14 November.
FINAL DEADLINE: FRIDAY 3 SEPTEMBER 2021
TO SUBMIT YOUR ACOS EOI, YOU WILL NEED TO:
- be a current member of The Australian Ceramics Association (find out more HERE)
- have liability insurance cover that covers you to open your studio (TACA offers this an an optional extra on TACA membership; costs apply)
- have a recent photo of you in your studio (square or landscape is best)
- prepare text about what visitors to your studio can expect when they visit you
- be ready to pay the ACOS Participation Fee on submission of your EOI form.
- Single person in their own studio: $50
- Several TACA members in one studio: $50 per TACA member ie. per person
- Group Studio* with 10 and under people participating: $110
- Group Studio* with 11 and over people participating: $160
* Group Studio (ie. your incorporated group is a TACA member)
TO SUBMIT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) PLEASE GO HERE.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 720 124.